Case Club’s Double Bowling Ball Case is made to securely hold and transport 2 bowing balls, plus shoes, tape, wrist brace, towels, grip sack, and more in a heavy duty, waterproof, airtight, pressure equalizing case. For those who do not want to have their bowling balls break because of mishandling by the TSA or a shipping company, this case was built with you in mind. Even when filled to the brim with two 16 lb balls plus accessories, this case is rock solid. Additionally, it will still weigh less than the common 50 lb checked luggage oversize airline weight limit, helping you avoid extra fees while flying. Speaking of airports, 2 wheels with a handy extension handle make transportation a breeze, and padlock holes allow for extra security. The foam is military grade polyethylene to make sure your bowling balls do not shift during transit or even rough hits and drops. Protect your investment, buy Case Club!
- Case holds 2 bowing balls, plus shoes, tape, wrist brace, towels, grip sack, and more
- Case is hard, heavy duty, waterproof, airtight, and pressure equalized for maximum protection.
- Foam insert is (closed cell) military grade polyethylene which can be wiped clean, is long lasting, and will make sure your bowling balls do not shift around within the case, even with hard knocks
- Case has a tote wheel and extention handle for easy transport, padlock holes for added security, and will weigh less than 50 lbs even fully loaded with 16 lb balls, so you’ll avoid additional fees for checked luggage.
- Bowling balls and bowling ball accessories depicted in images not included. This product is only the protective case with foam.